Sunday 28 September 2008

Sorry

OK, I am done sulking! I can't be feeling sorry for myself for long. Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement, it means a lot to me. And your words are so true, I could no more stop painting than I could stop breathing!
Anyway, I have been painting, and I went to HAS Life Drawing yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I shall post later, so stay tuned.
My apologies to you all, I'm not given to drama queen tendancies usually, and shall endeavor to never do so again.

4 comments:

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Welcome home Sharon, now, get to work!

Sylvia Jenstad said...

I just found your blog... what would the world be like without your work??... Wheelie and Jonathon and funny Stella?... I'll pop by in the next week and hopefully find another woderful piece....

Karen Hargett said...

Sharon I was just reading you last couple of post - I think we have all felt the way you did at one time or another. I'm so glad you are feeling better now - I would hate to see you stop painting not only for you but for the rest of us!

SharonWrightArtist said...

Carol, Sylvia, Karen, thank you so much. Encouragement indeed, when what I should get is a kick up the butt!