Thursday 4 September 2008

5th Nov 12" x 9 1/2" Oil


This is my Mother and my two children, from a photo taken too many years ago to count.
It is really weird how you don't see what is wrong until you get it on the computer screen!
I can see that the bigger boy is far too big and he's not actually sitting on the wall! I probably won't post this again, but I will make the adjustments, because they will drive me nuts.

P.S. My buyer for the house has changed her mind! In the grand scheme of things, it matters not a jot, but initially, I'm not good with disappointment. But that was yesterday...................next?


If you would like to purchase this painting for 70GBP (unless otherwise stated) please email me.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Dear Sharon,
Thanks for the good wishes! This painting has a lot of potential, you can easily sort out the size of your older son - its great to paint who you love. How old are your sons now? Sorry about the house, yeah, I'm not good with disappointment either - all about this sensitivity thing I was writing about!

Anonymous said...

I really like your palette which conveys the feeling of bonfire night. Can I ask what colours you used. You know me, always experimenting with colour