Friday 15 February 2013

Studio

 Friends  16" x 9"  Oil
I got out into the studio today, the first time for weeks. I have been staying indoors by the fire and had not appreciated just how inhibiting that is. Oh, it was just glorious to be back. So I had a little play. These girls were at the railway station one Saturday and it tickled me to see that they were all wearing the same style of shoes. The next time at the station there was another goup of girls, or maybe the same ones!!, and they all had on white shoes. Which might be my play for tomorrow!

 
Eight  detail
 
 
 
I had to put back the other strap....I'm happy now.


1 comment:

Linda Roth said...

The red gym shoes is fun. A good chuckle remembering back when. It is difficult to leave the fireside these days, good for you. And your venture turned out a delightful painting. --The strap added, however, pushed the charcoal over the top. I'm kidding of course. Now you can rest easy.