Wednesday 23 February 2011

WA


"Stuffing"  16" x 12"  Oil

This isn't done. I have plans to introduce a chicken or goose to watch the proceedings, along the same lines as my previous painting 'Apple Sauce' which you can remind yourself of here at the bottom of the page.

The brief today was 'still life'.
I thought it would be interesting to share the work of my fellow WA-ers. More takers this week, which I'm very pleased about. I'll get them all blogging themselves soon!


Jacqui raided the pool table. I love her weird and wacky view of the world and she loves colour.


Penny brought along this set up, done by Christine and, below, Veronica. Both traditional, but very prettily done.




Doris brought simple fruit, love that banana.
 This reminds me of Gaugin, I think because of the colours!


Iris had a classic arrangement. I am in awe of anyone who can make sense of those pineapple leaves...and the skin.


As did June. Even half done those fruit are absolutely luscious!

All of these works are in progress, and I find it fascinating that we are all so different.

No comments: