Thursday 29 January 2015

Tiddling Again

 After a friend and fellow blogger, Linda, pointed out a few let downs in the drawing of this, I tried to rectify, having seen just what she meant. I always find such interaction to be highly beneficial. Any ways, spending so much time on the underpainting goes against the grain with me, and I am now loathe to take this further by adding colour. 
After prevaricating, or is it procrastinating, about a background for this lovely girl, I bit the bullet and whacked on some colour. I had spent the morning asking the opinion of my fellow Wash Art Group members. Very helpful it was! Thank you.

3 comments:

Linda Roth said...

Looks great. You totally profiled her. The background looks good too; I really like the pastel palette. It's very feminine and totally brilliant. Good group!

Linda Roth said...

PS. I didn't feel like coloring my mono either. Tedious business.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Sharon - your three heads is dynamic, creative and very well painted. Your use of light in it thrills me.