Wednesday 23 December 2009

David 24" x 24" Oil

I started this awhile ago, I wanted to paint it just because I like the image. It is from the photo that the brilliant artist, David Larson Evans , used for his profile in the summer and I have his generous permission to give it a go.
Not sure I am happy with it yet.
I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prolific, successful 2010! Thank you all for your support , help and comments during the past year. It is very much appreciated.
Roy now has ELEVEN days off work, yippee!, and I doubt if I shall paint, so until next year have fun!

4 comments:

myra anderson said...

This is a wonderfully masterful painting! It caught my attention right away!

Art with Liz said...

Again, another stunning portrait - what a great composition!

masmoulin said...

Hello ! Good 2010

Pattie Wall said...

Wow, you even painted it like he does - which is a real mystery to me! Nice! Have fun with hubster!